Und ich habe ein Blog . . . und ich bin nicht eine alte bose hesliche Hexe. Ich bin gut.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
New Blog
I know, this being the first time I've updated my blog in more than three months I should be posting more than this. Hopefully I'll do that soon; there are people who haven't seen the ultrasound pictures yet. For now, I'm just informing you of this: I've started a second blog, which I'm dedicating to my artwork in hopes of getting more exposure. Along with that I'm planning to make this blog private, so if you'd like to keep reading it, I'd recommend you send me your e-mail address so I can invite you to it. You can send it either through facebook or my e-mail, or if you want to put it in a comment, that's fine too (I just figured most people wouldn't be terribly comfortable with that, but if you are, go for it). And about my profile being all professional now: I did it for the other blog; if any of you know how to have different profiles for different blogs, let me know. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
send me an invitation! I think you have my email. if not, Joseph does. :) Thanks!
aubstar@gmail.com
oh invite me to that too
Post a Comment