Friday, July 11, 2008

Well, it's about time I updated seeing as I keep telling people I'm going to and then don't do it. Sorry to all those of you who have had to wait. Anyway, life here in Indiana is pretty exciting. I've finally been to downtown Indianapolis, which is pretty neat. Joseph and I and a couple friends went to Hard Rock Cafe about two weeks ago, and then went to the Spanish war monument a block or two away. It was great fun! And here are some pictures.




The Beatles stuff (very important)



We also took a trip to Michigan the Sunday after to visit Joseph's home, friends, and my brother and his family. I think it was the best sleepless trip of my life!

This and the next three pictures are in the yards of the house where Joseph was raised; it's no wonder he loved it so much; it seems like any child's dream. It's overgrown now, but imagine how it would be kept up.






At my brother's house with his three very cute children.


And I've been having fun with my new camera and Photoshop and coming to appreciate more and more the new and improved raw converter of Photoshop CS3.






5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Megan!! I'm so jealous that you guys went to Michigan...I haven't been there since I got home from my mission! I miss you guys! Keep up the blogging! Love ya!

Shane said...

(To avoid any confusion this is Maria, not Shane). Yay! I'm glad I found your blog. It's harder than I thought to keep these things updated. It was so fun to talk to you the other day. I miss you guys and I can't wait to see you in September! Also, I LOVED those pictures you took of our house in Michigan- I miss it so much. Weird to miss a house, huh.

Diana said...

I adore your pictures. But I adore you even more and am excited to see you next week! Love you guys! :)

JaredandJaclyn said...

I found your blog! Your pictures are awesome. I love the one with the rising moon and of course the one with my adorable children. Miss you guys! Come stay with us again!

Aimee Lynn said...

Your pictures are beautiful. You need to update your blog!
I miss you girl!
Oh, and I think I saw you and your hubby walking the other day when I was driving home from school. Do you live near Provo College??