I have a blog now . . . My blog is pink. I made it pink so I wouldn't look like a boy because I'm not a boy; I'm a girl, which is different. :) I'm not really all that big a fan of pink; it's a good enough color and all; I'm just more of a fan other colors. My favorite color is cyan . . . mostly because I like it when I tell people that it's my favorite color, and they look at me weird and ask me what color cyan is. I have a pink phone; it's a pink Razr . . . I never wanted a pink Razr, but it was that or an ugly bar phone . . . so surprise, surprise I got this one . . . so now I have a phone that's both trendy and girly . . . gross. I can't really complain though; it is, actually, a pretty good phone, and I named it Morton, so it wouldn't be quite so girly. Not that I'm against girliness or anything . . . I like making myself pretty as much as the next girl, and I like wearing pink because I feel pretty and feminine when I wear pink, so I wear pink sometimes, and I like earrings and nail polish (only on my toenails though, because it's pointless for anyone who plays guitar to paint their fingernails) . . . and I like boys, not that boys are girly . . . or maybe I should say boy [bats eyes] . . . yeah . . . he's not girly at all; he's actually quite manly, which really isn't much like being girly. But I guess actually being manly is quite a bit like being girly. . .
And this is a Boysenberry sucker. I don't eat sugar, at least, not until my two years are up. I have five and a half months left!
No comments:
Post a Comment